Get data inside or outside of a grid. Infragistics WebDateChooser controls provide date entry and dropdown date selection for your Web based applications. With the embeddable editor capability of the WebGrid, you can easily embed the Infragistics WebDateChooser in a grid column to display date based data types.
Infragistics WebDateChooser features
- Flexible Display - Date specific masked editing with the dropdown support of a combo box - users can enter dates directly in the control, or click the dropdown button to display an embedded WebCalendar for date selection
- Data Customization - Set minimum and maximum limits on the date range that users may enter or select
- WebGridTM Editor - Embed inside of a WebGrid to provide an intuitive editing and selection interface for grid columns that handle dates
- Style Presets - Infragistics provide an entire set of predefined templates for defining commonly found looks on websites. Layout templates include common functional styles (XP, 2003, standard and more), coordinated color schemes, creative border solutions, images and font selections. Or create your own, and save it as a custom template to reuse or distribute as a corporate standard.
- Browser Support - Internet Explorer 4.0 and above, Netscape 4.7 and above, and FireFox 1.0 and above (both Windows and Mac).
- Section 508 Compliance - Full compliance with Workforce Investment Act of 1998 Sub-section 508 regarding information access to people with disabilities.
|- Publisher -