Just like XUpload, JUpload is a client-side upload agent that provides features not found in traditional HTML form-based uploading. However, being a Java applet, JUpload also provides something XUpload lacks - browser independence. We have put together a live demo page (see below) you can use to upload a few files to our server using JUpload.
JUpload features include:
- Compatibility with both IE and Netscape.
- Both file upload and download functionality.
- Multiple file selection.
- Recursive directory selection.
- Progress bar.
- "Time remained" indicator.
- Redirects a browser to another page upon completion of an upload.
- Allows a pre-set list of file names.
- Sets a default directory for file selection.
- Sets custom file filters for the "Select Files" dialog.
- Sets a limit on file number, size and extension before an upload begins.
- Includes Last Modified date information with files being uploaded.
- Can be embedded in a page or appear in a separate window.
- Handles authentication and SSL.
- Collects and uploads values from non-file form items.
|- Publisher -