AspPDF is an ActiveX server component for dynamically creating, reading and modifying Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
PDF is the de-facto world-wide standard for creating and exchanging platform-independent printable documents. Giving your ASP/ASP.NET-based Web applications the power to generate and modify PDF documents on the fly opens endless opportunities for you and your users.
Automatically generate customer invoices. Create password-protected financial reports.
Automate form fill-out process. Produce encrypted and digitally signed documents.
Send secure email with file attachments. Convert HTML pages to PDF, and PDF pages to images.
- Ability to generate and read PDF documents from any application supporting COM.
- Easy, intuitive object model.
- Resultant PDFs can be saved to disk, memory, or an HTTP stream.
- Support for external TrueType/OpenType fonts.
- Optimized font embedding.
- Multi-language support, special handling of Hebrew and Arabic alphabets, support for Arabic ligatures.
- Support for a subset of HTML tags to facilitate formatted text rendering.
- Word wrapping, text alignment to the left, right and center, full justification.
- Image embedding, support for GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG and TIFF formats.
- Support for image masking, image transparency.
- Document encryption with 40-bit and 128-bit keys.
- X.509 certificate-based digital signing of new and existing documents.
- Support for HTML-style tabular representation of information for easy report generation.
- Modification of existing PDF documents, page adding and removal.
- Page extraction.
- PDF stamping.
- Source documents can be read from disk as well as memory/database.
- Document stitching.
- Raw text content extraction for search and indexing purposes
- Support for interactive features such as actions, annotations, outlines.
- Support for interactive form fields such as checkboxes, text boxes, and pushbuttons.
- Form fill-in.
- Drawing of all major types of barcodes.
- HTML to PDF conversion.
- PDF to Image conversion.
- Image extraction.
|- Publisher -