AspJpeg is an advanced image management component to be used in a Microsoft IIS environment.
AspJpeg enables your ASP/ASP.NET application to dynamically create high-quality thumbnails of images in just a few lines of code. An original image may be in any of the following formats: JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF or PNG.
- Supports JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and PNG formats as input.
- Source images can be opened from disk, memory, or a recordset.
- Resized images can be saved to disk, memory or an HTTP stream.
- Supports three resizing algorithms: nearest-neighbor, bilinear, and bicubic.
- Drawing and typing on top of an image. Support for TrueType and Type 1 fonts.
- Automatic word wrapping, text alignment to the left, right, center and justified, rotation.
- Picture-in-picture support.
- Cropping, flipping, rotation, sharpening, grayscale conversion.
- Compression rate of output images can be adjusted for optimal quality/file size ratio.
- EXIF and IPTC metadata extraction from JPEG images.
- Metadata preservation during resizing.
- IPTC metadata adding and editing.
- CMYK-to-RGB conversion.
- Sepia filter.
- Read/write access to individual pixels of an image.
- PNG alpha channel support.
- PNG output, alpha channel preservation.
- GIF transparency support.
- Brightness, contrast and saturation adjustment.
- GIF output, transparency and animation preservation.
- JPEG-to-GIF conversion.
- Antialiased drawing routines.
|- Publisher -